Stoughton, MA, 0207...
Joined on September, 2017
Any day after 5PM
Saturday at any time
Saturday at any time
Up to 15 minutes away for no additional charge
EducationGrove City College, Grove City, PA
• B.A. in French, minors in both Classical Studies and Religious Studies (May 2015)
• G.P.A.: 3.96/4.00; Highest Honors in French
Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
• M.S. in Speech-Language Pathology, Summa Cum Laude
French Instructor for Wishing Homeschool, Grove City, PA (November 2012 – May 2014)
• Personally tailored a curriculum, lesson plans, and activities to accommodate the high school student’s learning style
• Communicated new material in a creative, accessible way to engage the student’s full attention
• Assessed the student’s learning progress and clarified abstract concepts
Volunteer French Tutor, Grove City College (2012-2015)
• Tutored college students taking French 101, 102, 201, and 202.
• Provided support for pronunication, grammar, and syntax.
Student Assistant: French Department, Grove City College (Fall 2012 – Spring 2013)
• Demonstrated focus and attention to detail by quickly and accurately grading homework, quizzes, compositions, and exams
• Adapted flexibly to an unpredictable workload while maintaining scholastic excellence
Exchange Student to Lyon and Paris, France (Summer 2010)
Alpha Mu Gamma Language Honorary (2013-15)
Jonathan B. Ladd French Prize (Spring 2014)
* Fren 101, 102, 201, 202
* Fren 312 (Contemporary France)
* Fren 308 (Phonetics and Linguistics)
* Fren 315 (Business French)
* Fren 307 (Principles of French Grammar and Style)
* Fren 321 (Genres of French Literature II)
* Fren 340 (Advanced Conversation and Contemporary Culture)
* SLP 5314 (Phonetics)
* SLP 5300 (Neurology of Speech and Language)
* SLP 5301 (Speech Acoustics and Perception)
HobbiesHello, there! I'm a polyglot with a background in French, Spanish, Greek, and Hebrew who loved language so much I wanted to keep studying it during grad school. I really enjoyed teaching and tutoring French in college and would love to continue instilling a love in others for this beautiful language. In my free time, I love writing, running, hiking, dancing, playing with my adorable nephew, and baking.
Please reach out if you have any questions or are interested in my tutoring or teaching services!
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.